Hello! Welcome to Chepstow Covid-19 Helping Group. You can find all the latest news and updates on www.facebook.com/groups/chepstowhelpers (This will open a new window)
If you need shopping, a dog walking, medicine collecting, mail posting or just a friendly chat with one of our volunteers, please ring the number for your area, and your area coordinator will arrange whatever you need.
This is a next day service. If your enquiry is needed urgently today, please tell your coordinator and explain why the urgency. Your coordinator may or may not approve an urgent request, it is at their discretion.
Please remember we are a voluntary organisation, and as such may not be able to answer straight away. If you can’t get through, it may be better to email us instead. email address here.
Central Number for press and general enquiries: 01291 892258 Please do not call this for practical help, rather call the coordinator in your area.
Bringing the community
Supporting those who need it whatever their reason.
Creating connections we wouldn’t otherwise find.
Terms and conditions of using this site
Terms and Conditions of using this service:
1. You agree to respect our volunteers and the work they do
2. You agree not to hold Chepstow Covid-19 Helping Group responsible in anyway if you contract the disease.
3. You agree to inform the Admin Team of any volunteer abusing their position by asking for donations or contributions
4. You agree to only use this service if you are self-isolating or vulnerable.
5. You agree to your data being used to manage your request. Your data will never be shared with a third party unless we are concerned there is a safeguarding risk.
6. This service is completely free, you will not be asked to pay for anything other than what you have asked to be bought on your behalf.
We have a spending cap of £30 per order to minimise impact of loss. To pay for your goods, you will agree with your helper whether to pay via bank transfer, paypal or cash.
We prefer bank transfer to minimise contact and to keep a good paper trail.
If anyone asks you for a donation or a contribution to their fuel costs, please contact us via email or the number above.
You are not obliged in any way to cover the costs of your helper and we have a blanket ban on such requests.
All images copyright Helen Childs Villiers